PRAdvanced: #FuelTheFuture DeBrief
What is #FuelTheFuture?
- PRAdvanced: #FuelTheFuture, on February 15th, is the 8th annual Regional Conference presented by Boston University’s PRSSA Chapter. PRAdvanced will provide every attendee with a powerful mix of inspiration and information to make their mark in the public relations industry and help to advance the future of the profession.
What’s going on at #FuelTheFuture?
- Keynote #1– C.C Chapman: CEO of YSN, Author of Amazing Things Will Happen
- Keynote #2– John Edelman: Managing Director of Global Engagement and Corporate Responsibility at Edelman, the world’s largest public relations firm.
- Breakout Session #1
- GoogleGlass, StartUps and YouTube: Innovation in the Emerging Digital World
- What is Your Story? Content Creation
- Keys to Conquering Crisis Communication
- Breakout Session #2
- Left or Right, Up or Down: How to Succeed in Political Communication
- From Sticky Subjects to Satisfying Solutions: Non-Profit Communication
- Stay on Your Toes: Sports Marketing
- Speed Networking
- Interactive Workshop with Aedhmar Hynes, CEO of Text 100, and Kevin Vine of Dunkin’ Brands
- Career Fair
- Networking Reception at Eastern Standard