Office Depot, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company and one of the world’s largest sellers of office products. We are an industry leader in every distribution channel including retail, contract sales, direct mail and E-commerce. The Business Solutions Division (BSD) was established in 1995 to address the needs of small, medium, and large businesses with global reach. BSD provides office supplies, technology solutions, document management services, promotional goods and capital improvement solutions to corporations, schools and government agencies. BSD is a $4B division of the company, which is distinct from retail store operations. Office Depot’s total revenues exceed $12B in annual sales and employs over 40,000 associates worldwide.
On Campus Representative/Intern (Part-Time)
In this role, you will work on campus to promote Office Depot’s products and solutions. This position offers valuable experience in the areas of sales & marketing! Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Markets Office Depot’s products to key contacts in various departments.
- Gains exposure to the overall operations of Office Depot.
- Interns will be assigned work related to their major.
- Completes one or more projects involving program creation, maintenance, communication, implementation and analysis of results for the assigned department.
- Assists with other duties within the department as needed. Presents projects to Senior Management.
Candidates must be currently enrolled at Boston University and willing to work up to 15 hours per week. Prior sales or marketing experience is a plus, but not required. Applicants with strong communication skills and advanced computer skills are encouraged to apply.