MS&L and Batter Blaster are Looking for Fall Interns
1. MS&L is a leading global communications firm and part of MS&L Worldwide, a network of communications brands and consultancies with 54 offices in North America, Latin America, EMEA and Asia , as well as an extensive affiliate network. We specialize in using research, insights and technology to create and execute powerful communications strategies that are critical to client success. With a unique combination of advice, advocacy and action, MS&L delivers measurable business results for many of the world’s largest companies and brands.
MS&L’s mission centers around its employees: To employ and engage smart, passionate professionals who build and protect our clients’ brands and reputations through stewardship, innovation and the use of powerful tools of communication. We are a diverse group that brings a broad mix of experiences, backgrounds, interests and expertise to work each day. We look for people who are savvy, inventive, anticipatory and catalytic about the industry and the way they work – in short, the best people for our clients’ businesses.
MS&L one of the world’s leading global public relations agencies, is seeking a paid part-time intern to join its Boston office. Duties may include creating media lists, participating in media outreach, compilation of press kits, coordination of events, possible writing assignments including news releases and pitch letters, media list development and follow-up, monitoring newspapers for daily clips and much more.
In order to qualify for the fall internship, you must:
- Be a junior or senior in a Boston area college/university
- Be available to work a minimum of 3 days (24 hours)
- Possess proficient word processing skills (Microsoft Office)
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills (you will be asked to make pitch calls to reporters/publicists)
- Have a strong interest in corporate/public affairs PR and media relations
- Willing to work above and beyond the call of duty and jump start your PR career
Interested candidates, who meet all the above requirements, should submit their resume to Laura Schroeder: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Batter Blaster is a new, rapidly-growing company that produces USDA-certified organic pancake and waffle batter in a no-mix-no-mess, pressurized can.
As an AmBLASTador, you are the Batter Blaster brand advocate: the face and personality of Batter Blaster on your campus and in your city. Through promotions and demonstrations at events, your focus is to increase brand awareness, educate and build trust among everyone around you. Working as a Batter Blaster Brand AmBLASTador will provide a valuable, hands-on experience for a current university student interested in understanding first-hand what is involved with marketing and promoting a product in today’s marketplace.
Read full internship description here.