Looking for a fall internship? Here are 4 opportunities taking applications now:
1. Talent Culture
TalentCulture is looking for a few qualified interns to join our growing community. It’s a perfect opportunity to gain valuable career experience while having fun as a key member of TC for one or two semesters beginning in September. This volunteer internship offers a very unique opportunity to help expand our brand via various social media platforms. We are looking for PR/Communications majors who have experience and a passion for Social Media, PR, and technology. Web 2.0 enthusiasts that enjoy and understand micro-blogging, user-generated content, and interacting online.
Applicants must be able to commit 10-15 hours per week, but creating your work schedule is up to you! This position is flexible and completely on your own time. Additionally, TalentCulture will offer college credit for those who seek it.
It is important that applicants have:
* Previous experience on Twitter/Facebook/Blogging
* Strong writing and editing skills
* Demonstrated experience/interest in online community management
* Highly organized and able to work independently and collaboratively
* Desire to take initiative as new audiences and platforms emerge
* Polished presentation and effective communication skills
* Undergraduate coursework or interest in Video Production, – Journalism, Multimedia Journalism, PR/Communications, Business or related fields
* Practical work experience is a definite plus
Do you fit the bill? Please send your portfolio/resume, writing sample, Twitter handle (if applicable), cover letter, and details on your availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Schneider Associates
Our public relations internship program is rated among the top 10 in the U.S. We offer public relations and social media courses where our interns learn key disciplines from agency professionals. In addition, interns work together on a ‘class project’ and hone their presentation skills by presenting their project to the entire agency.
We promise you won’t just create media lists and make copies. If you want hands on experience – this is the place!
- Computer proficiency, web research and social media skills
- Ability to write press releases
- Able to work 2-3 full days per week
For more information and to apply, contact Lauren Brown at email@example.com.
3. Elevate Communications
Elevate Communications is a full‐service public relations firm that focuses on developing and implementing national communications programs for lifestyle, consumer and networking technology brands. Interns work in a fast‐paced, hands-on professional environment where the development of core PR skills – including media relations, writing and account management – is encouraged. Elevate fosters an entrepreneurial culture where teamwork and accountability are essential. Our interns are an integral part of our business. Interns have a chance to experience every aspect of what we do and learn a lot along the way. We look for self‐motivated individuals who are eager to learn and enjoy being a team player.
Full information here.
4. Boston Chocolate Tours and the Boston Chocolate School
Boston Chocolate Tours and the Boston Chocolate School have recently combined marketing efforts to promote public dinner theater, dinner cruises and mansion mysteries as well as a selection of chocolate walking tours and chocolate making and chocolate tasting workshops. This position will assist in marketing and event production of all public and private events
Full information here.