Two New Internship Opportunities
Pearson Campus Ambassadors act as the campus liaison between Pearson sales representatives, marketing managers, editors and the student body. They serve as advocates to help Pearson better meet students’ educational needs and play a vital role in providing a student voice to faculty and Pearson professionals. Pearson Campus Ambassadors help students get the most out of their educational materials and succeed.
- Become part of a national leadership program with opportunities for growth and advancement
- Gain practical experience and training to both apply and supplement what you learn in school
- Expand your professional network by working side-by-side with faculty, Pearson staff, and others
- Express your passion for providing a student voice and helping your peers
- Have your work published via social media outlets, internal newsletters, and even Pearson products
- Hone real-world skills like problem-solving, public speaking, and communication
- Hourly compensation for your hard work
- Students must be enrolled at a college or university in the U.S.
- First, second, and third-year undergraduates of any major may apply.
- Family members of Pearson employees are not eligible.
- If hired, students must be able to provide documentation regarding eligibility to work in the United States.
To obtain more information about the program, visit us on the web http://pearsonstudents.com
American Eagle Campus Rep Position
Youth Marketing Connection is currently seeking one male and one female American Eagle Rep at Boston University. Reps will work together on their campus to plan and execute 9 – 10 campus events during the Fall Semester, and 9 – 10 events during the Spring Semester.
We are looking for outgoing, smart individuals who have an interest in marketing and promotions and want the chance to work with a number one college clothing brand. If you feel that you have a large network of friends on your campus, are involved in a variety of activities and organizations, and love to have fun, plan and promote cool events, then this is the job for you!
Rep responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive promotional materials and gear
- Be creative in coordinating and executing each required event with your partner Rep
- Be an Administrator of your own campus AE Facebook Page
- Take photos during each event
- Complete event recaps and upload photos to Facebook in a timely manner
- Complete three program surveys throughout the semester
- Maintain a line of communication with in-house management
- Outgoing, self-starters
- Familiar with respective campus
- Must be available for at least one academic semester, prefer full academic year and able to devote 8 – 9 hours per week to tasks/responsibilities
- Must be a freshman, sophomore or junior in school
- If you’re interested, please click here to fill out the application: YMC Job Application
For even more new internship postings, visit www.internships.com.