Join a leading provider of accounting, tax and business consulting services with a growing and dynamic marketing department that assists the firm with its strategic growth goals. The Marketing Coordinator will have the opportunity to impact the firm’s business development materials and processes, and is responsible for writing winning proposals and new business presentations that lead to increased sales.
The Marketing Coordinator will manage all aspects of proposal/presentation opportunities, from research to positioning, writing, editing, design, and delivery of documents, as well as working with the sales team to determine the flow and role of the sales team in presentations. This position is 80% writing and 20% document design.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and Director of Marketing. This position works closely with other members of the Marketing Department and the Managing Directors/Sales Teams to produce business development documents.
The ideal person for this position is a creative, results-driven self-starter who has strong written and verbal communication skills.
Applicants should be prepared to provide writing samples.
- Write and design proposals and new business presentations that lead to increased sales
- Develop high-impact business development documents reflecting the firm’s brand identity, messaging and positioning within tight deadlines
- Develop compelling responses to unique and challenging proposal questions within specified deadlines
- Create graphics/design elements depicting message points to elevate sophistication of proposals/presentations
- Review requests for proposals (RFPs) and assist in qualifying the opportunity, identifying sales team, drafting contents, attending sales team meetings, and establishing deadlines
- Review, proofread and edit drafts of new business documents
- Coordinate final proposal/presentation production, including printing and binding hard copies, emailing electronic copies, and confirming delivery
- Implement new and improved proposal/presentation processes as necessary
- Create and distribute monthly pipeline report of prospect opportunities and status
- Maintain the firm’s new business tracking log
- Responsible for ongoing updates and maintenance of the contact management database, including clients, prospects and business partners
- Other responsibilities as necessary
- BA in Marketing, Creative Writing, Communications, English or related field
- 1 – 3 years marketing/sales/proposal writing experience, professional services experience a plus
- Strong Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills required; Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop, or other design software experience preferred
- Experience articulating message points and positioning in business development/sales documents
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required
- Effectively interact with all levels from Managing Directors through to administrative staff
- Ability to think creatively and visualize final document deliverables
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Strong client service focus and results-driven attitude
- Strong grammar, proofreading, and analytical skills
- Manage multiple projects under tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work in a team-oriented environment with a strong work ethic
CBIZ Tofias offers a highly competitive benefits and compensation package to all employees. If you would like to learn more, please visit our website at www.cbiztofias.com. If interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.