Brand Development Associates (BDA) International, Ltd., is offering two marketing internships during the summer of 2010 in their Asian office in Bangkok, Thailand.
BDA helps companies, senior executives, and business managers build successful, growth-oriented Corporate and Personal Brands through five key services: Strategic Brand Training, Professional Speaking Services, Executive Coaching Services, Marketing Consulting Services, and Marketing Workshop Facilitation Services.
About the Internship:
You will work under the guidance of international marketing & branding expert, Brenda Bence, based out of her company’s Asian HQ office (Bangkok Thailand). You will be tasked with managing several international marketing projects both on and off the Internet including, but not limited to:
- Website affiliate marketing program development
- E-newsletter data base subscription growth
- Teleseminar/webinar development
- YouTube video creation
- Audio book development
- Online course implementation
- Social media marketing program management.
Who Should Apply:
Students with a variety of backgrounds may apply, but excellent verbal and written communications skills are key! Candidates who have backgrounds in the following would find this most opportunity most interesting: Marketing, International Business, Public Relations, Communications, Entrepreneurship. Also,
- Absolute fluency in English
- Excellent writing and speaking skills; articulate
- Self-Starter – independent worker – confident
- Quick learner (there will be quite a bit of training at the beginning)
- Possess a passion and interest in marketing & the internet (ideally would have some experience with internet marketing, but they will train as necessary)
- Motivated, energetic
- Mature, professional
- Goal oriented
- Willingness to do what’s necessary to get the job done right
- Interested in international work/living abroad
See the full internship description here.