TeamBonding is looking for a social media intern for this semester. Here is the description of the position from their website:
High quality humans play a major role in TeamBonding’s ability to deliver the best team building programs available anywhere. So we’re always on the lookout for those rare and delightful people who fall effortlessly into the “best and brightest” category.
- a social media maven who uses a number of platforms including Facebook, MySpace, Flickr, Del.icio.us, Digg, Twitter?
- well-read on the latest Internet news, web app launches, and the next generation of the web technologies and social networking?
- currently an undergrad/grad student at a Boston-area university?
- social media savvy with strong academic credentials, passion and ambition?
- a blogger, proving your writing skills, networking and establishing a presence on the web?
If this sounds like you, then you are ready for an internship at TeamBonding where you will have the opportunity to….
- monitor and archive article and blog comments, message board posts and user submitted notes/updates
- manage and monitor TeamBonding activities on a number of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and many others
- work in a fast-paced, start-up style environment
- help keep the creativity flowing at a really fun and fun loving company that makes a difference.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you. Please send us your resume, a link to your blog if you have one, and an email that explains your passion for all things social media to: David Goldstein at email@example.com