Internship Opportunity – 360 Public Relations
As an intern at 360 Public Relations, you will quickly learn the components of a successful PR program and be able to contribute to the process of campaign development. Sample activities include online research, blog monitoring, media tracking and list creation, coverage reports, creative mailers, event planning and other assignments. Interns also join our regular staff meetings, brainstorms, professional development and other agency meetings and events. 360PR interns have the opportunity to work closely with every level staff member, from account executives to senior staff.
- Undergraduate junior or senior
- Strong work ethic, willingness to learn and “do whatever it takes”
- A “drill-down” researcher
- An ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Clear, careful writer and proofreader
- PC proficient, including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Prior experience with Nexis/Lexis, Bacon’s and/or Photoshop a plus
This internship requires a minimum of 21 hours a week and pays $15/hour. If you are interested, contact Stephanie Shih at firstname.lastname@example.org.