Two of our Fall 2009 E-Board members will be graduating in December and we will be holding elections on Wednesday, December 9 from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. to fill the spots.
The positions available are social media coordinator and secretary.
Social Media Coordinator:
- Update BU PRSSA Blog daily
- Update members with internship opportunities
- Organize guest blog posts from professionals and students
- Maintain Facebook, Twitter and alumni outreach
- Create weekly meeting Facebook events
- Monitor Twitter for local PR opportunities
- Engage with professionals and other PRSSA chapters on social media
- Keep chapter up to date with new social media opportunities
- Be responsible for recording of minutes at all executive board meetings, general membership meetings and handle the appropriate distribution of these minutes
- Manage regular meeting sign in
- Update PRSSA Graduate Directory
- Be responsible for preparing and presenting framed Thank You certificates to speakers
Interested in running? Send an email to email@example.com. I’ll update this post shortly with specific information on each position. If you want to try for either position, please prepare a short 3-minute speech about why you would be a good fit for the position. Everyone is invited to run!