Harvard Undergraduate Women in Business will be hosting their 5th Annual Intercollegiate Business Convention (IBC) on November 7th at the Westin Copley Place in Boston. The theme of this year’s convention is Be Bold: Business Redefined. The spots are filling up quickly and registration will close on October 23rd. To guarantee your place, register now athttp://ibc2009.eventbrite.com/. Registration takes less than 2 minutes!
If you want to get a group of 5+ women together, that will lower the admissions price!
Why should you come to IBC?
* To receive a free tote bag with gifts from our sponsors including Dior cosmetics, Bliss Spa products, a $25 card gift from online fashion site Gilt Groupe, and discounts for DANNIJO Jewelry, among others!
* For the chance to meet our 5 keynote speakers including Anne Sweeney, co-chair of Disney Media Networks and president of ABC-Disney Television.
* To choose from over 25 breakout panels and workshops on topics ranging from Fashion to Investment Banking. Panelists include:
- Marketing Director for Tory Burch
- Senior Editor for People Magazine
- And representatives from Apple, Google, Pixar, etc.
* For the opportunity to network with representatives and recruiters from over 35 companies including JP Morgan, Oliver Wyman, and NBC Universal in addition to admissions officers from top business schools.