Sparkseed Campus Ambassador Internship
Become the face of student social entrepreneurship at Boston University as the Sparkseed Campus Ambassador. Sparkseed is a nonprofit organization that provides mentoring, pro-bono consulting, seed money, and web tools to college social entrepreneurs. We are currently looking for interns to promote and market Sparkseed’s services at their university.
Time commitment: 4-8 hours per week
· Assist in the creation of a marketing campaign specific to your campus
· Identify classes, clubs, and programs related to social entrepreneruship
· Give away materials to increase awareness of Sparkseed’s offerings
Benefits to campus ambassadors:
· Gain marketing experience and learn new skills
· Have access to Sparkseed’s network of rising entrepreneurs and business leaders
· Leave a lasting mark on you campus by promoting social entrepreneurship
· Experience working for a start-up
· Be passionate about social entrepreneurship
· Love networking and sharing great opportunities with friends
· Have exceptional communication skills
· Be results-oriented, hardworking, and organized
· Social media and marketing/sales skills a plus
What else you should know:
· This is a virtual internship. You will check in weekly with Sparkseed to report your progress and get support.
· This internship is unpaid, but there are chances to win prizes for causing an exceptional number of your classmates to apply.
· Interns have the opportunity to become regional directors.
Please send a resume and brief cover letter to Tim@Sparkseed.org. Internship interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis with the internship itself beginning Oct. 4.