If you’re still looking for a fall internship, or just decided you want to intern during the semester, there’s still a chance to become HealthTalker’s fall marketing communications intern.
HealthTalker develops innovative word-of-mouth marketing programs for the healthcare market with a specific focus on the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
As an intern at HealthTalker, you would take part in various ad-hoc activities and tasks including…
- Engaging and responding to program participants in online communities
- Writing copy for various website components
- Creating tag lines, quick polls, and discussion topics
- Working with outside vendors
- Assembling starter kits for program participants
Interns should have…
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who can also work independently
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision
- Passionate about doing a great job
This is a paid internship and they are looking for someone who can work 2-3 full days at the office in Somerville (Davis Square), but they are willing to work with your schedule. The office is T-accessible, no dress code and you can earn class credit!
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com and cc Marcus@healthtalker.com.