Fall Marketing Internship at Hubspot
HubSpot, a Cambridge-based marketing software company, is looking for an exceptional intern for its marketing team this fall.
We need a whip-smart, analytical communicator who isn’t afraid to do some heavy-lifting in order to get a foot in the door at one of Boston’s most exciting startups.
Here are a few of the requirements:
- Marketing excites you.
- You’re analytical.
- You write like Hemingway.
- You’re a media maker. (You don’t go anywhere or do anything without writing about it, taking pictures or shooting video and posting it on the web.)
- You use online social networks.
- You understand the principles of search engine optimization.
- You’re ambitious and you work hard.
- You’re fun to be around.
This is a part-time paid internship that will last through the fall. We expect to hire a college student, but are open to other possibilities. If you have a blog or an online media portfolio of some sort, please share it with us.